Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Three Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me?


1- I want to tell you about one of my favorite hobbies, which is cooking. In my free time, I like to prepare delicious dishes for my loved ones. Some of my creations are mole with rice, taquitos de machaca, spaghetti with meatballs and my favorite cupcakes. My opinion is that cooking is the best hobby to have because it can be very useful in life.

2- Going to the movies is one of my favorite things to do. The first movie I ever remember going to see in the theaters was The Lion King. I remember it being one of the greatest experiences ever. I loved the feeling of being in the theater. I loved how the movie made me feel. All of these things hooked me into movies at a young age and I never let go. Going to the movies simply makes me happy, and I’ll never ever get tired of going to watch them. It's just a part of who I am.


3- I worked in a bank for four years. This is one of the work experiences that have made me grow the most. Definitely improve my mental ability after those years counting money all day long and attending endless clients. During that time I met many co-workers that soon became good friends.  I think they are what I miss the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Assignment - "The Love of My Life" by T.C. Boyle

Love is a powerful word. It is a strong feeling that transforms your life, transforms everything you are. When you are in love you can...