Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Five Favorite Taco Stands in Mexicali

Besides Chinese Food, when you think about Mexicali, probably the first thing that comes to your mind is: Tacos! Taco stands are one of the things you find in every corner when you visit this city. Here are my five favorites.

1-        El Pirul. This place has the best carne asada quesadillas. They serve huge tacos for a great price compared to other places.

2-      El Tasajo. The place sales exotic tacos. They good, but not great. I would recommend if you are looking for something different. Price is higher than the average taco shop, but then again, these are not regular tacos.

3-      Asadero Bamoa. This is a traditional place in Mexicali. Quality meat, fresh guacamole, and fresh Salsas.

4-      Asadero Ocotlan. Many people say they don’t have good tacos, but I really like them. They have a good size and the service is really good. If you stop here try “El vampiro”

5-      Tacos Alex. Some of the best tacos I have had. I like the guacamole and salsas they have here. Get the Carne Asada Quesadillas.


After I have given these recommendations to you, I hope you make a stop to any of these places because tacos are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Assignment - "The Love of My Life" by T.C. Boyle

Love is a powerful word. It is a strong feeling that transforms your life, transforms everything you are. When you are in love you can...