Friday, May 25, 2018

Detailed Description of Tattoo- Cat Head Silhouette.





         

         I have a small black and white cat head silhouette located in my left leg, to be precise at the top almost reaching the bone of my hip. I think it is very important to carefully select the area where we want to capture our idea. I had the intention that my tattoo was not easily visible when I decided to get it. For that reason, I designed it as simple as I could. I think the first thing that people notice in my tattoo is that I really like this animal. As an ancient symbolic Celtic animal, the cat represents the guardian of the Other world. In Muslim lore; the cat is honored for saving Mohammad from an attack by a fierce snake. I have always been a cat lover, but my tattoo is much more than just the image of a cat. When I see the ink reflected on my body, it reminds me of the sacrificeyou make for a loved one. It reminds me of true love and protection, but mostly that I had the best brother that someone could have. In my opinion, the loss of a loved one should not be remembered with sadness but rather remember the good times we spend at their side. Although one of the two is no longer present in the other's life, a brother is a friend that you get to keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Assignment - "The Love of My Life" by T.C. Boyle

Love is a powerful word. It is a strong feeling that transforms your life, transforms everything you are. When you are in love you can...